- AutoGuide offers uniquely modular autonomous mobile tuggers and forklifts for high-payload material transport of up to 10,000 pounds (4,500 kg).
- Autonomous industrial forklifts and tuggers are a high-growth, emerging segment of the global forklift market.
- Autoguide’s Surepath software enables easy deployment and operation of fleets of AMRs.
- AutoGuide complements Teradyne Mobile Industrial Robots’ (MiR) leading position in low- and mid-payload autonomous mobile robots
Teradyneprovides financial strength, global reach and an Industrial Automation platform to support AutoGuide’s high growth
AutoGuide provides autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) for material transport of payloads up to 10,000 pounds (4,500 kg) for the manufacturing, warehouse and logistics markets. Proven at leading manufacturers and warehouse providers including
- The Max N10 Pallet Stacker autonomously identifies and lifts pallets, transports them to a specified destination and then stacks the pallets.
- The Max N10 Tugger autonomously pulls trailers or carts of material from point-to-point, including indexing for easy loading and unloading.
- SurePath fleet management software provides an easy means to specify routes, coordinating the autonomous lifting and transport of pallets, and managing Max N10 AMR traffic to optimize customers’ material transport.
In response to market demand for easy-to-deploy autonomous mobile robots, AutoGuide’s advanced products offer the innovations to deliver easy deployment, improved safety, reduced costs and increased efficiency of industrial and warehouse material handling operations.
“The high-payload AMR market is an emerging, fast-growing segment of the global forklift market,” said
“AutoGuide, like Universal Robots and MiR, is using emerging smart, cost-effective technologies in industrial robotics to improve workflows and reduce operating costs in a broad spectrum of industries,” continued Jagiela. “We look forward to helping AutoGuide grow by developing their global sales and support capabilities, while continuing to strengthen and expand their innovative product lineup.”
About AutoGuide Mobile Robots
AutoGuide Mobile Robots designs, develops and manufactures high-payload industrial autonomous mobile robots for assembly, manufacturing, warehousing and distribution operations across multiple industries. AutoGuide’s Max N10 modular mobile robot platform is the industry’s most reliable and affordable natural feature guidance platform with a growing number of application-specific configurations available, including tugger, conveyor deck, car mover and pallet stacker. AutoGuide has a mobile robot R&D center located in
Safe Harbor Statement
This release contains forward-looking statements regarding the transaction, Teradyne’s future financial results, and AutoGuide’s future business prospects and market conditions. Such statements are based on the current assumptions and expectations of Teradyne’s management and are neither promises nor guarantees of future performance. There can be no assurance that these forward looking statements will be achieved. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those presently expected include: the satisfaction of the closing conditions for the AutoGuide transaction, including regulatory approval, conditions affecting the markets in which AutoGuide operates; market acceptance of AutoGuide’s new products; competition from both larger, more established and emerging companies in AutoGuide’s markets; the protection of AutoGuide’s intellectual property; potential infringement of third party intellectual property rights; the recruitment and retention of key employees; product warranty claims; compliance with product safety regulations and standards; Teradyne’s ability to successfully grow AutoGuide’s business; and other events, factors and risks disclosed in filings with the
|For more information, contact:|
|Andrew Blanchard||Kelly Wanlass|
|Investor Relations, Teradyne||Hughes Communications, Inc. for AutoGuide|
Source: Teradyne, Inc.